Lauricella Land

About the Company

Lauricella Land

Lauricella Land Company’s predecessor company, John L. Lauricella and Sons, was founded by John L. Lauricella, Sr. over 75 years ago.

From the 1940s to the mid-1960s, the Company's focus was on residential development, and in 1955, we built our first commercial development, Airline Park Shopping Center, to accompany our largest residential subdivision, Airline Park.

John’s two sons, John Jr. and Hank, joined the business in the 1950s, and they helped reposition the Company towards commercial development. In the 1970s, the Company became the Lauricella Land Company, focusing primarily on commercial real estate with significant holdings in the Elmwood area of New Orleans.

The Company’s success with its Elmwood projects created other opportunities and brought Lauricella Land to its present position as one of New Orleans’ most respected and diverse commercial real estate development firms.

Website designed and maintined by Compucast Web, Inc..